Corporate Training with Canadore College
Whether you are looking to upgrade your skills, to earn new qualifications, to satisfy mandatory requirements or enhance personal growth and broaden perspectives - we can help!
Delivered at your workplace, at the college or at another location of your choice!
Benefits of Corporate Training
- Maximize your training investment
- Reduce time away from your job
- Reduce travel and related costs
- Increase the skill level of your employees
- Improve productivity
- Access a wide variety of technology
- Achieve your training objectives
- Utilize your in-house expertise, equipment, and facilities
Corporate Training Can...
- Conduct a training needs-analysis
- Identify issues of possible concern
- Develop a training plan
- Create custom-designed courses specifically for you
- Provide certified, experienced trainers
- Conduct ongoing evaluations
- Guarantee results
The Canada-Ontario Job Grant
Canada-Ontario Job Grant provides financial support and opportunities for employers, individually or in groups, to invest in their workforce, with help from the government.
There are a number of opportunities through our Corporate Training offerings.
- Conflict Resolution and De-Escalation
- Leadership Development
- Team Building
- Communication and Customer Service
- Project Management
- Microsoft Access - Level I, II, III
- Microsoft Excel - Level I, II, III
- Microsoft Office Outlook - Level I, II
- Microsoft PowerPoint - Level I, II
- Microsoft Word - Level I, II, III
- Smart Serve
- and more
Tech and Transportation Courses
- Gas and Oil Burner Training
- IMT Industrial Maintenance Technician
- Propane Handling
- Forklift - Mobile Life Training
- Fall Arrest, Elevated Work Platform
- CFC Certification and more
TOWES measures workplace essential skills, which differ from the academic skills measured by academic credentials. It can help improve your job prospects, or, if you already have a job, will identify gaps in essential skills that can be addressed to improve your career options.
Industry Liaison Officer
705.474.7600 ext. 5671