What is the iCent App?
Canadore College and iCent have developed an app to assist students in preparing for life studying overseas and to help navigate their new environment.
The iCent App has many useful features, such as:
- COVID-19 information and updates
- Orientation and welcome information
- Important dates and deadlines
- Financial aid information
- Student supports
- Health plan information
- And much more!
In order to facilitate the arrival of new and returning international students to Canadore College, iCent, specifically the Check-In application (“iCent”), is being used to is being used to collect your personal information in order to facilitate the student check-in process and provide awareness of Canadore College policies and services.
All personal information will be collected, used and disclosed in accordance with applicable privacy legislation. The personal information may include but is not necessarily limited to language test scores, visas, permits, and emergency contact information. Access to the information collected by iCent will be restricted to the Canadore College Student Services Department and may be shared with designated Registrar’s Office and International employees as appropriate. Information collected by iCent will be stored in both iCent and Canadore College servers for a period of 3 months at which point all information will be deleted from iCent. Information collected by iCent and stored in Canadore College servers will be stored in perpetuity as part of the student record.
I acknowledge that while the provision of personal information by way of the App is convenient, no electronic medium of disclosure is entirely secure, and I voluntarily assume the risk of potential disclosures associated with the use of the App and release Canadore College and its agents, contractors and employees from liability associated with any such disclosure.
For the most efficient response time and for fairness to all others with urgent matters, whenever possible please contact only one designated individual as indicated below:
- To request transcripts
- Questions related to transcripts, Completion packages: Julie.Perry@canadorecollege.ca
- Eligibility/Admission Requirements, My application/Issues/Questions/Corrections, Offer letters, Deferrals: International.Admissions@canadorecollege.ca
- Payment/Fees, Study Permits, VISAs, PGWP, Language Proficiency, General Inquiries: International@canadorecollege.ca
- Quarantine plans/Accommodations, Travel Support Letters: Quarantine.Approval@canadorecollege.ca
- Canadore @ Stanford GTA/Toronto area, Stanford Transcript/Completion packages: firstname.lastname@example.org
- I am an agent and need assistance with:
- Refunds, Receipts (NOT paid by Flywire): Canadore.InternationalA/R@canadorecollege.ca
- Residence: email@example.com
- Flywire issues: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Health Insurance North Bay: Francine.Teles@canadorecollege.ca
- Health Insurance Toronto: email@example.com