Canadore’s Employer Services offers career services and access to resources designed to help you prepare for part-time employment, summer work, or the first steps toward your professional career.
Services available to students and graduates include:
|Job seach resources||Interview preparations||Career advising|
|Resume and cover letter help||Mock interviews||Recruitment events|
|Feedback and suggestions|
Canadore College Job Portal
Canadore's Onliine Job Portal is a free online job search tool for Canadore students and alumni. Create a customized profile and start searching for jobs here.
Canadore Work Study Program
This program provides part-time, on-campus employment to eligible students. All jobs will be posted on the Canadore Job Portal in early September. Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to be able to qualify for this program:
- Be an Ontario resident as defined by OSAP
- Be enrolled for the Fall/Winter term at Canadore
- Be in good academic standing
- Have unmet financial need with which the program can reasonably assist, beyond OSAP and other available sources
iCanWork- Summer Employment
This program is designed to assist students with employment during the summer. Students must meet the following eligibility criteria to qualify for this program:
- Must have unmet financial need with which the program can reasonably assist, beyond OSAP and other available resources
- Must be returning for the next fall semester
- Must have a minimum cumulative G.P.A. of 2.0 for the academic year
The 2016-2017 application form is now closed. Stay tuned for the 2017-2018 application form.
The Canadore Job Portal is sponsored by our Alumni department and offers a valuable online tool which allows you to:
- Advertise employment opportunities free of charge
- Target your opportunities to academic programs specific to your needs
- Help your business with opportunities to meet on-campus with prospective employees
Employers, if you have events that are coming up and would like to advertise the need for volunteers please contact the Employer Relations Coordinator to discuss recruiting.
Do you have an idea that could benefit both your business and our students? Please contact:
Employer Relations Coordinator
Trina St. Jacques
705.474.7600 ext. 5143